Are you passionate about social media and new technology? Do you have an outgoing, engaging personality that helps you to connect with people instantly both on social media and in the office? Would you like to join one of the best language schools in Luxembourg?
We are currently looking for a Digital Marketing Trainee to join our team.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well-established company that wants to dynamize and boost its communication?
We actively encourage innovation, teamwork and initiative-taking. You will have the opportunity to shape your work in an open, energetic and supportive environment.
As a member of the Sales/Marketing team, you will:
- be working actively with the Director to implement a communication strategy that drives engagement and discussion, as well as boost our community growth;
- create and program the social media content and editorial plan for our FB and Linkedin pages and our newsletter;
- monitor and analyze social media performance to both measure and optimize performance;
- proofread to ensure high-quality, error-free communication across all social networks;
- write articles in French or English for online magazines;
- update and optimize the website with our web developer and agency;
- create and update the communication content and materials (banners, flyers, leaflets…)
Prolingua, language centre established in 1983, recruits experienced trainers in LUXEMBURGISH – FRENCH.
We give high priority in excellence in all the services we provide. We are the only school in Luxembourg to have obtained the prestigious EAQUALS certification. Our teaching is based on a communicative and action-oriented approach, recommended by the CEFR. We have also set up a continuous training program for our teams to ensure a constant search for improvement.
- To provide private and group courses from A1 to C1 levels
- To teach within our school and in our customer’s premises
- To evaluate the progress of our students during and at the end of the training
- University education
- Good knowledge of the CECRL
- Experience of teaching business and general classes
- A clean driving license
- Interest for ICTE
If you fit the profile of a Prolingua teacher and share our values, then email your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com.